- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
things i wanna do w/u:
- get milkshakes at a cute fifties place
- splash in the street during a storm
- take pictures of flowers and cool plants
- kiss & hug in the ocean
- play cards by candlelight
- sew couple cosplays
- overthrow the government probably
queer authors: make all your characters queer. every single one of them. leave no room for alternate cishet interpretations. make straight people uncomfortable. let them cry about how unrealistic it is that no one is cishet. bottle their tears and pour them over your morning pancakes. savor the taste of their discomfort.
asdkflj i promised myself i’d start living my new life in chicago completely out to everyone i regularly interact with but;;; i need to come out to my other roommate and this is sO MUCH HARDER IN PERSON WHY.
i am super tired of seeing hecka ableist posts with the following content:
infantilizing people (saying they are babies, children, etc) and/or saying they need diapers when what you are trying to say is that they are an icky/bad/mean/ignorant/whatever person
saying they are weak/won’t survive the winter/natural selection will take care of them when what you are trying to say is they are bad and you don’t like them for whatever reason
all of this is ableist as heck and you should stop making/reblogging posts with this type of stuff in them ok thanks
If you need Plan B, here’s a printable $10 off coupon.
It doesn’t expire either! It’s a continual offer
A NYC grad student working on food stamps for her thesis has released a free cookbook for those living on $4/day.
SIG NAL BOO OO OO OOOST
oooooh this is so nice!
I believe it’s important to eat well, even when you’re strapped for cash. It’s good for your health and energy! This cookbook is full of delicious and healthy recipes, the ingredients of which are fairly inexpensive.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THIS WOMAN AS A FELLOW WARRIOR AND A FANTASTIC HUMAN BEING.
Boost so hard. Feeding yourself well is a challenge when you”ve got little income