1. They are stopping people from giving blood to protestors who are bleeding out
2. They are forcing doctors not to report number of deaths and injuries
3. They have hit people with real steel bullets instead of rubber one’s
4. They are sending severely injured people home without giving them proper treatment
My brother’s been introducing me as his sibling and it feels really nice
So-called yes-means-yes legislation approved by state lawmakers Thursday would require California colleges and universities to adopt a standard of unambiguous consent among students engaging in sexual activity.
This is so important. California is setting a standard in fighting rape culture and you should urge your state legislature to do the same because:
- 60% of rapes are unreported.
- 1/6 women and 1/33 men (sorry for the lack of non binary statistics) will be raped in their lifetime in the US.
- In a study of undergrad women, 19% experienced attempted or completed rape since entering college.
- A college with 10,000 students could experience as many as 350 rapes per year. To put this in perspective, as of 2013 California State University had 35,586 students enrolled on campus. That’s 1,255 per year or about 3 a day.
okay Nintendo but consider this: i don’t have money